Desleigh
Level 1: Cadet

my phone is still not connected

Hi. I bought my new note 5 on thursday and it was meant to be connected in a hour from my old note 3.
It is still not connected. Ive turned it off and on several times too.
Desleigh Marks
<removed>

2 REPLIES
ProfessorPhone
Level 11: Detective

Re: my phone is still not connected

Hello Desleigh

As this is not a private website, please use Edit to remove your personal details

The stores don't tend to read these messages, so best to ring them or better still ring 132200 and say mobile activations,  and the activations department can see your connection progressing through the system and push it if necessary.

Please ensure you are speaking with mobile activations, not technical support for the best assistance.

Thanks

If my advice has helped you, I would be most appreciative if you can click on the "Like" button. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: my phone is still not connected

Hey there Desleigh,

Stores unfortunately seldom check these forums and when they do it can be a little delayed.

I have reported your post to the moderators to have them remove your phone number for your own best interests, given this is a public forum having your personal details isn't the best idea.

Generally new SIM cards are activated within 4-24 hours, sometimes faster and lately seems a few are getting caught in the system.

I would suggest calling 132200 and say "Mobile Assurance" speak to the mobile assurance team and see if they are able to push through the activation, if not they would be able to submit paperwork for the right back of house team to get it all sorted for you - hopefully as soon as possible.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.