ross1704telstra
Level 2: Rookie

Service

Why did the Rosebud telstra shop shut early at 4 pm on Easter Saturday when not advertised., stopped serving customers and called Security? Shame on you!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Service

It looks like that store is a licenced store (as in run by a partner company not by Telstra themselves) so it would be up to the licensee what opening hours they are going to operate to and also for them to update it.

It may have been something unforeseen, normally if it was planned they'd keep serving the customers in the store, for them to do it the way you describe it may be that they had a situation that made that the most pragmatic process to follow.

As stores seldom check these forums, I would suggest as a first point of contact, if you wish to lodge your disgust over the situation would be to contact the manager of the store, maybe send them an email to let them know that they should feel shame for the situation...

Manager: Paula-Maree Roberts
Email: manager@telstrashoprosebud.com.au
Phone: 0455055490
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

ross1704telstra

From a consumer point of view it's irrelevant whether the Rosebud Telstra store is a licenced store or a Telstra owned store. The Rosebud Telstra store Website set out the  closing time on Easter Saturday at 5 pm not 4 pm. Also phoning the store was useless. No one answered, just an automated recording, Calling the Store Manger's number was equally useless. No one has ever phoned back after leaving 3 messages. Testra Customer Support couldn't even reach the Rosebud store. Support advised visiting the store. The opening times were not displayed outside the Rosebud store, yet they stopped serving customers at 4 pm and then the Store Manager called the Centre Security. The Store Manager was unhelpful and rude. That was my second visit to the Rosebud store that day. They couldn't provide a zero dollar sim card for data sharing. They said the business system was down. after being ther for 1 hour. Then they said they would call me or text me when the system was back up. Later Telsta Customer Support said the system was okay. And you guessed it, I didnt receive a call or text from Rosebud - just useless. Over all service rating for this store would be a ZERO. Telstra should really know how badly this store is run, and how poorly they treat Telstra customers.   

ross1704telstra

Thank you Telsta for down grading my classification from "Senior Member" to "Occassional Collector", just 4 days after  lodging a formal complaint about the poor service from the Telstra Shop in Rosebud. <bleep> is an "Occasional Collector"? Can you explain to this to your 25 year + Telstra customer. It's insulting don't you think ? If not insulting it's disrespectful? And you haven't even contacted me yet !  

ross1704telstra

Thanks JessS from Telstra. Nice editing and censorship. Deleting an acronym that is widely used in newspapers and even on T shirts, indicating shock, amazement and incredulity. Good effort Telstra in deleting 3 capital letters, and for making no effort in responding to my post messages. LOL. 

ross1704telstra

The Telstra response and solution is worth noting. A $200 credit was offered by Telstra and agreed to. The compensation was to be credited to my next Tesltra Bill. All in writing. But guess what? Next Telstra Bill arrives and no credit. After following up with a further complaint, Telstra advised it forgot to apply the credit. I was then told the Bill was now amended applying the $200 credit (in someting called "real time") but I was told Telstra Billing could not and do not issue an amended Bill. Okay, so when Telstra Billing directly debits my account in 7 days time, I wonder if it will get it right this time. It feels as if I am dealing with a "backyard" operation run on a shoestring that is all show and no substance. Incredibly disappointing. Please lift up you game Telstra or customers will leave in droves.  

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now