Boonee
Level 1: Cadet

fixed line

I just have nbn connected.  I was told to get a fixed line new phone as my old set cannot be use. 

Is that new.

Also do your store carry any phone compatible to nbn? 

Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: fixed line

Hi @Boonee,

This depends on your old handset. Please be mindful that in order for a handset to work on the nbn, it needs to be plugged into the nbn box/modem as well as a power supply. If your current handset only has a phone line cord and not a power cord, it may not be able to be used. 

Our stores definitely should carry nbn compatible phones and you can view available handsets here: https://www.telstra.com.au/home-phone/handsets

Let me know how you go.

-Georgie

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: fixed line

Hey @Boonee,

Just checking in to see how you went with the suggestions I've provided?

-Georgie

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit