Luke_______
Level 1: Cadet

Customer service

Very disappointed with the response to a simple question of availability of the new iPhone 6 from a member from Telstra Store Sylvania. The member made no effort to offer useful information and laughed as I asked simple questions regarding availability of models.

I realise that she may have received the question several times already but I the whole conversation took about a minute. Her tone during the conversation was condescending and the laugh, although not intentional, was not with me but clearly directed at me.

As a result we will not be visiting that store when stock levels do return to normal and will take my business else ware. Hopefully staff from another store will have had some semblance of customer service training and will be more open to new business.

regards,

Luke Petrini

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Customer service

Hi luke,

Sorry that this way the case, That's not how we want you  to come away feeling.

If you could describe the person in question I can feed this back to the store

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now