Do2-
Level 1: Cadet

New mobile on a plan?

I tried call Telstra Sylvania twice about an order for Samsung Galaxy s9. I am meant to pick this phone up and have my phone updated on Monday, but need to know if the Samsung Galaxy s9 has been delivered to the store. I live in Southern Highlands and will visit Sylvania Telstra on Monday as they are great with service.

I would like to know if the phone has arrived in the store.

I have left 2 messages, this is the 3rd. Thank you.

Dorothy <number removed to protect your privacy>

Telstra customer changing my account to a new plan (it is already in action on my account  even though I have not received my phone as yet. Also I paid my mobile phone bill yesterday but it does not appear on my Telstra online account.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: New mobile on a plan?

Stores seldom reply to these messages, so it is unlikely that they will get back to you via this platform.

If you have tried the store and had no success it may be worth trying the store manager:

Manager: Marria
Email: sales@telstrasylvania.com.au
Phone: 0455053737
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Support Team
Support Team

Re: New mobile on a plan?

Hi Do2,

Have you since been able to get into the store to pick up your handset? In regards to your payment not showing in My Account, is this payment now displayed? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now