KJB272
Level 1: Cadet

TBox set up

I'm looking at getting a TBox for my son.  He has a TV in his bedroom but no aerial connection so can't get free to air channels.  Will the TBox work without the aerial connection.  Does it just need internet connection??

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero

Re: TBox set up

Hi KJB, for all free to air channels, you need to connect the Tbox to an areial. You could try an indoor areial to see how you go. They are also available from the likes of DSmith with small amps in them to boost the signal.

You also need an internet connect for the likes of Foxtel, the EPG (Electronbic Prtogram Guide) , bigpond movies etc. And it should be noted that the recommended connection is via a cable rather than WiFi.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now