BWV
Level 4: Private Eye

Import Contacts

I have T-Voice 503 Handsets connected to my Telstra NBN gateway. How to I import contacts into the T-Voice handsets now that there is no T-Voice app?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Import Contacts

Hi @BWV, apologies for the delay in replying. 

Has this been followed up on and resolved since your post?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

BWV

Hi Dani39,

I haven't had any responses. If you can give some help, that would be great.

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the reply.

Information about the Phonebook and how to add contacts can be viewed from Page 20 at https://tel.st/9rgrg

Please don't hesitate to reply if you have any further questions. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

BWV

Thanks. I had already downloaded that document. It seems to deal with the entering of contacts one by one. The T-Voice app used to load contacts in bulk, and I'm seeking some alternative to that now that the app is no longer supported. I needed to have my Telstra Gateway replaced - the previous one 'cooked' in a storm. Installing the new Gateway caused all my T503 handset contacts to be 'lost'. It's a very tedious process entering the contacts one-by-one!

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more