How do I pair/register a second cordless Telstra T-Voice 503 on my NBN modem? I can register one phone but not the second. The user guide refers me to: www.telstra.com.au/tvoice but I can't find the answer.
Was this helpful?
Really sorry for the frustration with your T-Voice 503 pairing.
I have attached the link for the user manual here: https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/personal/home-phone/pdf/telstra-t-voice-503-ug-310117.pd...
Registering the handset
On the gateway:
1. Press the Pair button on the gateway for 5 seconds till the led flashes.
Follow step 2 below.
On the handset:
2. If the handset is not registered to a gateway, press Register.
The screen displays registering and once successful registered will be displayed.
3. If the handset is already registered to another gateway, press menu, scroll down to handset settings and press select.
4. Scroll down to registration and press select.
5. Register is highlighted, press select.
6. The screen displays registering and once successful registered will be displayed.
A beep will be heard if the registration is successful. The handset is automatically
assigned an available handset number. Use this number when making internal
If registration is not successful the first time, please repeat the process again in
case the gateway registration period ran out of time.
If you still cannot register a handset to the gateway please check how many
handsets are already registered.
The total number of handsets that can be
registered to a gateway is dependent on the gateway.
Let me know how you go.
Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.
All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines