CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Nf53
Level 2: Rookie

T Voice 503 cordless phone

When I ring a company the auto voice on the other end gives me a menu number to select so I can transfer my enquiry to the correct department, e.g. Press button 123 or 4 etc.

when I follow this procedure and I press the desired number , nothing happens , I don't get transferred , instead I hear the recorded message again as to what number to press.

What am I doing wrong? Is this a handset fault?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: T Voice 503 cordless phone

Hello Nf53, 

Oh that is certainly strange. Does this only happen when you have to click the desired number for auto voice communication? 

I would recommend speaking to our technical support team on 133 933 and they can investigate this further. 

- Simone

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Nf53

Goodday Simone, 

The answer to your question is , yes.

Nf53

Goodday Simone,
The answer to your question is yes.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

NF53 - Can you confirm the model of your modem, the firmware version that you have and if you have the handset paired to the modem or connected into the number 1 green port on the back of the modem?

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Nf53

The Modem is...........F@ST 5355

the phone line is plugged into the yellow port of the modem if that's what your asking . 

Nf53

I can only plug my land line by the cord provided but Telstra to the yellow Lan 1 Ethernet port
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for confirming. I have passed this information through to the appropriate team so that they can look into this further. I am not able to advise when an solution will be available for this issue. In the interim, have you tried connecting an alternate telephone handset into the number 1 green voice port on the modem to see if this allows you to respond to the voice prompts?

- Shelly

Nf53

No Shelly I haven't and I don't plan to either

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now