CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
TheChuckles
Level 1: Cadet

T-Voice 503 deactivate voicemail

Answered

How do I cancel Voicemail?

All the directions I have found so far on the internet have not worked. I did use the 

• Dial Tone # 9 9 # option, and that said it was turned off, but the phone still tells me that a message is there, but I can not work out how to access that message, whatever it is.
  • It will also not let me turn it on (which I do NOT want to do) as it will not accept any pin code that it asks me to set, no matter what I try to use.
  • I also want to get rid of the annoying "stutter" dial tone, which is the message I can not access.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: T-Voice 503 deactivate voicemail

Hi TheChuckles, the Messagebank service can be deactivated by speaking with our teams on 13 22 00 or through the online chat service at  http://tel.st/z4uku - it's added and removed on our account systems.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi TheChuckles, the Messagebank service can be deactivated by speaking with our teams on 13 22 00 or through the online chat service at  http://tel.st/z4uku - it's added and removed on our account systems.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

TheChuckles
Level 1: Cadet

In my case, I contacted Telstra again online, after we got connected to the NBN on the 11th, and they did a remote reset of the modem, it did not work just by me unplugging it and plugging it back in, it had to be done at there end apparently.
So now I have the Telstra Voicemail turned off, no message icon on the phone and no stutter dial tone.
That's what I wanted, so all is good now, thanks for the advice Greg

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now