bevray19147
Level 1: Cadet

T-Voice 503 has stopped ringing

We've had the above phone for 6 months and has been registered and working until a few days ago. It now does not ring to alert an incoming call. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: T-Voice 503 has stopped ringing

Can you still actually answer the phone or make calls?
The Ringer Volume is turned up? https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/personal/home-phone/pdf/telstra-t-voice-503-ug-310117.pd...
Does it ring if you try paging it in the modem settings? (generally found in Advanced > Telephony > DECT but it depends on your modem model)

I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

On the F@st5355, Telstra Smart Modem and Telstra Gateway Frontier can page the handsets by pressing pair button for less than 2 seconds. Pair button will flash blue and if handset ring working handset should ring until pair button pressed again or handset off hook button pressed (Call button).

If handset doesn't ring then either ringer volume turned down on handset or faulty handset. If handset rings then could be problem with gateway or a connection set up fault.

bevray19147
Level 1: Cadet

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, after trying the suggestions made, there is still no ring tone. Wouid it now be appropriate to visit our local Telstra shop? It would probably be helpful for someone to look at it to try to ascertain if there is a fault. 

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more