CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

T Voice 503

I have a Telstra T Voice 503 connected to a Telstra Smart Gateway on the NBN. Is there a visual indicator on the phone for a missed call like a flashing red led, I know there is a indicator on the phone but that requires lifting the handset to check. I previously used a T Voice 502 which had a Red Led flashing to Indicate a missed call so you could tell at a glance if there was a call while I was out. It was a very handy function.

My Second  question Is i cant get the T Voice 502 register on my new Frontier Gateway are they compatible?

Thanks

Geoff

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: T Voice 503

Looking through the user guide for the T-Voice 503, this is not something that is listed unfortunately.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit