Highlighted
Geosync
Level 1: Cadet

T - Voice T503

Hi,

On using this handset we are not aware of any missed calls or voicemail messages until we actually start to use the handset.

Is there anyway this handset can indicate that we have a missed call or voicemail messages by utilising the LED that is on the phone? (flashing when in or out of the charging Dock). 

If you can suggest any other means of being notified of missed calls or voicemail it would be greatly appreciated.

Otherwise, love the phone Smiley Happy   Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: T - Voice T503

When the display is active, there is a symbol that appears when there is a missed call. This is mentioned in the user guide which you can find here

I believe the LED light on the top of the phone should flash blue when there is a message, a missed call or the handset is doing a firmware update. I am awaiting confirmation of this.

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Geosync
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Shelly,

I have not seen the LED light flashing blue, would be interested to know what you find out.

It seems that there is no way of knowing whether I have a missed call or voicemail to alert me when the display is inactive. Hope you come up with something as any phone should have this feature without having to make the display active.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

I haven't received an update on this, but can you also confirm the model of the modem that your phone is connected to?

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now