Syphur_666
Level 1: Cadet

T Voice Timezone

I've just installed my nbn modem and set up the T-Voice phone, but the timezone is set for the eastern states and none of the fixes I have found on here work, looks like the Gateway has had an update since the fixes on this forum were published and the option to change has been removed.  Am I missing something?

GNDN

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: T Voice Timezone

What gateway are you using. There are links to unofficial manuals of the Telstra Gateway Frontier, and the Telstra Smart Modem in the post linked below which have similar GUIs to TG797, TG799 and TG800. See section 28. The tick next to "Network Time Zone" has to be removed before changing time zone.
https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Modems-Hardware/Telstra-Smart-Modem-DJA0230-manual-Unofficial...
Syphur_666
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for the reply.  I've checked out your manual for the Fast5355 and unfortunately the screens are different for time.  There isn't an option for Network Timkezone and I can't change the Gateway Time in the screen grab below.

Capture.JPG

GNDN

Gateway with a early version firmware and software did not have the Time Tab and the Bridge Tab has extra function and is now called Port Mode . It could be your gateway has an early version of the firmware and software.

The hardware version is located at top right of the basic home page.

The software version is located  on the Advanced > Gateway Settings > Device Info> General.

See section 31 of manual.

If your gateway as an early version of the software hardware do a factory reset of gateway and leave on overnight.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more