CrowdSupport®
Dopy
Level 1: Cadet

TVoice App on IPAD2 drops out

I am having problems getting TVoice on an Ipad 2 to work. I can install the app and at first the install went through three times before finally quiting the setup. Then the app works as expected until I hit the home button to leave the app. Now when I go back to the app it says that TVoice has disconnected from the hub and will need to be setup again using the setup option in the tools menu. Well I did that twice with no better result. Each time after the install the app worked until it was closed. So if only I didnt want to use the Ipad for anything else other than a phone then this would work but I have other ideas. I'd appreciate some info if someone out there in the Ipad world actually got the app to work and had similar issues. Most of all how was the problem resolved...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: TVoice App on IPAD2 drops out

@Dopy

Welcome to CrowdSupport.

Can I ask about the equipment you are using?

• Which version of iOS is your iPad 2 running?
  • Which modem are you using?
  • Are you able to test another device at all - such as an iPhone, etc?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

No unexpected surprises

With direct debit, we’ll let you know before we take out your bill and give you a simple way to check it.

Spend less time worrying about bills, and more doing what you love.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now