Cruiser8691
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra T-Voice 503 Voicemail Notification on screen.

Anyone know how to clear the voicemail notification on screen? I received a voicemail, then retrieved it ok, but the notification is still on the screen. Only way I could remove it was to turn off the handset then back on again. This seems ridiculous.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra T-Voice 503 Voicemail Notification on screen.

Hey Cruiser8691, thank you for your post.

I am sorry to hear of this notification not leaving your screen until reset, that is frustrating.

This is the first instance I have come across of this, but pop your address in our store locator here  https://tel.st/xy2uc and go into your closest Telstra store next time this happens, prior to reset. We will take a look at the handset and check everything out to see what may be causing this.

Let us know how you go.
- Ryan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

SUSANNORRIE
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Telstra T-Voice 503 searching words on screen.

Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra T-Voice 503 searching words on screen.

Hi @SUSANNORRIE

Are you able to clarify what you need assistance with?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Telstra T-Voice 503 Voicemail Notification on screen.

@Cruiser8691, I do not know about this particular handset as I do not own it, but my Panasonic has special key combination to clear it. I would guess there might be similar for this phone too...
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more