CrowdSupport®
ChloeBeagle
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra T-Voice 503

I am unable to Register my T-Voice 503 as I receive an error message No Base.  I am unable to make or receive calls on the phone.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra T-Voice 503

HI ChloeBeagle,

I am sorry to hear of the troubles you are experiencing with your T-Voice handset; we do have a user guide that may prove helpful via:

https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/personal/home-phone/pdf/telstra-t-voice-503-ug-310117.pd...

If this doesn't help resolve the issue, I recommend contacting our NBN Assurance via 1800834273 - IVR > Say “faults”.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

incajames
Level 2: Rookie

SWITCH OFF MODUM FOR A MINUTE THEN TRY AGAIN TO REGISTER
Nickykinz

Hi, did you get this resolved as i have the same issue? the handset says "searching" and when i try to register it says "no base". I have tried turning modem on and off and pairing it but it is as if the phone cannot see the network to be able to pair or register.

Highlighted
Nickykinz

I have finally sorted this. I had to restart everything a couple of times and reset the phone and then finally it paired with the modem when pressing the pair button. I didn’t work for a while and just said “data sync” and everything I tried to do was “unavailable” but then it suddenly was fine. It does seem to stop working quite frequently but usually registering it is all I need to do. But all good now.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now