Highlighted
Scozziegirl
Level 2: Rookie

Tvoice 503

Got my NBN connection kit a few weeks ago with TVoice 503 cordless phone. Everything set up and was working fine. Unfortunately the modem fried a couple of days ago and Telstra sent me out a new one. Set it all up today, internet working fine. Tried to re-sync the tvoice and all looks fine on the phone but getting no incoming, outgoing or dial tone!! HELP!!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Tvoice 503

Is thepPhone light on top of the modem green and is the pair light green?.
Scozziegirl

The pair light is green but phone light on top of modem isn't on. Tried powering off and on but no joy.

Have you tried a factory reset of modem by pressing reset button using bent paper clip for at least 10 seconds. Gateway should reboot resting everything to factory defaults. If phone light still off ring NBN support 1800 834 273
If online light is green the phone light should be green even if no phone connected. If online light isn't green then could be a problem with the NBN link

Scozziegirl

Will give them a call thanks. It's a brand new modem straight out of the box so I'm guessing a reboot probably isn't going to do anything

Even on a new modem a reset sometimes fixes a fault. When you ring support they will ask you to do a reset before escalating he fault.
Scozziegirl

Oh ok - thanks for the info 👍

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now