CrowdSupport®
nikki99
Level 1: Cadet

telstra T voice 503

telstra send me a telstra smart modem then they sent me a T Voice 503

I cant get the Tvoice to register there is no spot on the modem to connect it to 

how so I get the Tvoice to register

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: telstra T voice 503

Have you tried pressing pair button on the back of modem for at least 5 seconds? See page 12 of manual

nikki99

yes I have done that many times, I also tried to unregister the handset but that didnt work either.  Telstra gave me a smart modem and all the information talks about the gateway, Im not sure if my modem is compatiable with the T Voice

Support Team
Support Team

Hey nikki99, welcome to CrowdSupport.

Under what circumstances were the modem and the 503 sent to you? Was it for a recontract/new connection sales situation or to resolve a technical issue.

If it was to resolve a technical issue, have you been back in touch with the channel that sent it out? What information have they provided if so?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

nikki99

Hi Dan  it was for a new connection I received the smart modem Gen 2 with voice back-up first, then telstra sent me the  T Voice 503 separately.  When I requested the new connection I asked for a phone as well, but communication gets lost from the Philippines and only got the modem, had to fight to get a handset but cant connect it to the modem.

regards Nikki99

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that, the T-Voice 503 handset works only with a Telstra modem (F@ST 5355). For userguides visit: https://tel.st/4k5sa;

To register a handset- 

On the Telstra modem:
1. Press the Pair button on the modem for 5 seconds till the led flashes. Follow step 2 below.

On the T-Voice 503 handset:

2. If the handset is not registered to a modem, press Register. The screen
displays Registering and once successful Registered will be displayed.
3. If the handset is already registered to another modem, press Menu, scroll down to Handset Settings and press Select.
4. Scroll down to Registration and press Select.
5. Register is highlighted, press Select.
6. The screen displays Registering and once successful Registered will be displayed.

I hope this helps! 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

nikki99

No it doesn't help, I have tried all that repeatedly, you said the T Voice works only with a Telstra modem (F@ST 5355) they gave me a smart modem Gen 2, it doesn't have anything about a fast 5355.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

No worries, contact us on 13 22 00 for handset support and we can discuss your options 24x7. 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now