GoBlues63
Level 4: Private Eye

7Plus app on Telstra TV

Answered
On Saturday I clicked on the 7Plus app and it wouldn't load. So on Saturday nite I reset the box and the app launched without a problem and I was able to watch the catch up shows without a problem. But yet again I have tried to go into the 7Plus app again about an hour ago and the app wouldn't load again. I have had nothing but problems with the Telstra 2 box since I got it. The Stan app is out of sync and even Stan can't work out why. NEVER had a problem with the original Telstra TV box. Look forward to hearing from anyone who might have a solution to my problem.
Robyn Trowbridge
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: 7Plus app on Telstra TV

Yes. They fixed it this afternoon.
To get it back up and running, you need to uninstall the app, restart the Telstra TV and then reinstall the app.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Lica
Level 2: Rookie

Am also having persistent problems with the 7plus App.  All other apps are fine but at the moment, the only way I can stream 7plus content is by resetting my Telstra TV2, then removing the 7plus App and reloading it onto the Telstra TV2.  I have had to do this everyday for the past 3 days.  Can we please get a fix for this ASAP?

BobBuilder1
Level 1: Cadet

Had same issue tried removing app and reinstalling but didn't work so tried removing again and then unplugging Telstra box from power and powered back up and reinstalling the app and signing back into 7plus and its working   

Accepted Solution

Yes. They fixed it this afternoon.
To get it back up and running, you need to uninstall the app, restart the Telstra TV and then reinstall the app.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
GoBlues63
Level 4: Private Eye

Restart as in unplug from wall and then plug it back in again or press reset button that is underneath the box

Robyn Trowbridge
Highlighted

You could unplug, but you could just go into Settings then System, then Restart.

The button on the bottom is a reset button.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now