CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Wateva27
Level 3: Gumshoe

7plus app on Telstra tv

Answered
7plus app won’t load. All other apps working fine. Can anyone tell me how to fix this or when it will b fixed. Very frustrating!
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: 7plus app on Telstra tv

My mum was experiencing something similar with the 7 Plus app on her Telstra TV. I did a restart via the Settings > System > Restart and that resolved the issue for me.

I would also suggest checking that you have the latest software version on the Telstra TV as well as removing the app (from My Apps and pressing * on your remote) and then re-adding the app.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Wateva27
Accepted Solution

A big thank you Shellock. I first tried the restart and had no luck. Then I removed app and then re added it and YAY!!! it has worked! FINALLY! Ur the best. Cheers!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
17 REPLIES 17
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi there

Does the app continue to buffer, or can you not access it at all?

Are you able to unplug the device from the power, for at least 30 seconds, then plug it back in and attempt to use the app again?

- Will

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Level 1: Cadet

I have the same issue.
Gary35

I can start the 7Plus App on Telstra TV but if I choose live 7, all I get is a 1min segment (Home & Away I think) that repeats over & over. I have tried removing the App and re-installing but it doesn't work. I can watch 7Mate and 7two and 7flix but 7 is a problem.

Wateva27

Hey Will. Thanks for your reply. I tried your suggestion, and still to this day no luck unfortunately. It comes up with the 7 logo, and starts to load and just stays on that screen with nothing but that little red circle going round and round and round. Very frustrating!
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

You will need to contact 7plus technical support for help with the problem. They can be reached at
https://support.7plus.com.au/contact
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Wateva27

Awesome! Thanks for that! 😬
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

My mum was experiencing something similar with the 7 Plus app on her Telstra TV. I did a restart via the Settings > System > Restart and that resolved the issue for me.

I would also suggest checking that you have the latest software version on the Telstra TV as well as removing the app (from My Apps and pressing * on your remote) and then re-adding the app.

Wateva27

Cheers. Will give that a go as I haven’t heard back from the tech support as of yet! Thanks. 😬
Wateva27
Accepted Solution

A big thank you Shellock. I first tried the restart and had no luck. Then I removed app and then re added it and YAY!!! it has worked! FINALLY! Ur the best. Cheers!
Wateva27

If u still having issues. I removed app, then re added it, and it now works like a dream. Hope urs is all sorted 😬
Support Team
Support Team

Cheers for the update @Wateve27, great to hear this has resolved the issue Smiley Happy 

Janoss

I removed and readied it did not work but I have no issues on my other phone only Telstra tv
Janoss

Cannot use it at all
Janoss

I have the same issue it used to work just fine
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Janoss,

If these steps haven't worked then this would be best raised with the Telstra TV Faults team on 132200 (24/7) and saying 'Telstra TV' followed by 'Faults'. They can have this tested and resolved further for you.

Let us know how you go. 

Shane35

cannot get 7 plus on telstra tv 

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Have you tried pulling the power from the Telstra TV, waiting a minute and turning it back on and testing?

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now