tmg123
Level 2: Rookie

AFL Live pass

Answered

C304A5A5-AD9E-44C8-B825-D28341B22929.pngI am a Telstra user and cannot access AFL live pass from my IPad. Attached is the message I get

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: AFL Live pass

To take up the free offer, you need to open the AFL Live app on an iOS or Android device that is connected to the Telstra Mobile network. The app will automatically detect that you are a Telstra customer and sign you in.

What you then need to do is associate your free subscription with your Telstra ID. In the app (on the device that you subscribed through), go to 

>More>My Account>AFL Live Pass Subscription>Link Live Pass

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
Support Team
Support Team

Hi tmg123, 

Can I ask from which device you are trying to access the AFL Live Pass app?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
tmg123

Hello

My Ipad 6th Generation

Thank you

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for clarifying. Do you have a Telstra ID? If you're not sure, please have a word with our Live Chat team -  https://tel.st/5brhr - who have account access, and can help get you up and running. - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

tmg123

Yes I do have a Telstra ID.

I have all phones, internet and Foxtel through Telstra

Thank you

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks. Can you use the Live Pass on your mobile okay or is it not showing there either? - Matthew. 

tmg123

I have a very old mobile and I only want the AFL on my Ipad.

Thank you

Support Team
Support Team

Understood. Strange that it's not coming up under available offers, though; as it's included for all mobile plans. We don't have account access here, so I recommend discussing this with that Live Chat team - https://tel.st/dz4pd -
If you log into the online chat with the same email address each time, the consultant can read all of your previous conversations, and get up to date quickly. 
Please let us know how you get on. - Matthew.

tmg123

Thanks

Accepted Solution

To take up the free offer, you need to open the AFL Live app on an iOS or Android device that is connected to the Telstra Mobile network. The app will automatically detect that you are a Telstra customer and sign you in.

What you then need to do is associate your free subscription with your Telstra ID. In the app (on the device that you subscribed through), go to 

>More>My Account>AFL Live Pass Subscription>Link Live Pass

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Pv21
Level 1: Cadet

When I click on live pass subscription I just go back to a page saying free for Telstra mobile customers and it makes me log in again. I don't get the option to link live pass

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Pv21

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the AFL Live Pass. 

Can you please uninstall and reinstall the AFL Live App to start from scratch and follow the below instructions

Ensure you are connected to the Telstra 4G Mobile network .

1) Open AFL Live App

2) Select your Favourite Team

3) Allow AFL Live App to send notifications

4) Confirm you are Over-18

5) Agree to share location data

6) You will then see a screen which has “Congratulations” and a green “Start Watching Now” button at the bottom. Click this button.

You should then be able to access your AFL Live Pass on your mobile device.

After redeeming your AFL Live Pass using the above steps you will be able to link your live pass to a TelstraID via More > My Account > AFL Live Pass > Link Your Live Pass. 

If you're still experiencing issues, can you please get back to us with the below device details 

What device are you using to access the AFL Live App? (mobile/tablet, make/model etc)

What version of iOS or Android is your device running? 

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now