Highlighted
Kaz4Caz_2000
Level 1: Cadet

Can not access Live TV without rebooting Telstra TV 2

Answered

Hello, since a few weeks ago, we can not access Live TV without first rebooting the Telstra TV 2?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Can not access Live TV without rebooting Telstra TV 2

Hey Kaz4Caz_2000, welcome to CrowdSupport.

In that case it might be worth performing a factory reset on the device to take it back to the state it was in when it first came out of the box. This will mean you'll need to download and sign into all your apps again, so make sure you have your passwords handy.

If this doesn't resolve the problem, it would be worth contacting the TelstraTV assurance team by calling 132200 and by saying "Telstra TV" and then "Faults" at the prompt.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Kaz4Caz_2000

This is most certainly not the feedback we like to see coming from our customers.

Can I ask if there is any available software update available for download on the device to help fix this problem?

Please let me know so I can assist further.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Kaz4Caz_2000

I have done a manual check but no update available.

Last Checked: Aug 20 8:52 pm

Last Updated: July 30 4:36 am

Software Version: 9.0.6

Build: 4013

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey Kaz4Caz_2000, welcome to CrowdSupport.

In that case it might be worth performing a factory reset on the device to take it back to the state it was in when it first came out of the box. This will mean you'll need to download and sign into all your apps again, so make sure you have your passwords handy.

If this doesn't resolve the problem, it would be worth contacting the TelstraTV assurance team by calling 132200 and by saying "Telstra TV" and then "Faults" at the prompt.

Kaz4Caz_2000

Yeah, I was going to try that but very hesitant.

I did the factory rest and that has seemed to fix the issue.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Kaz4Caz_2000

Just checking back in to see how you went and if you need any further support?

- Stef

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now