Phils49
Level 1: Cadet

Chernobyl

If I rent the series, do I have to watch it in 48 hours?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Chernobyl

Hi Phils49,

Thanks for getting in touch. Are you referring to renting the series in Telstra Box Office?

If you are I can only see a buy option for this series, if you buy the series you can stream this title as often as you like using your Telstra TV Box Office account for as long as we have the rights to make the title available to you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

wrc51

I brought the series on Telstra box office however it has now disappeared from my library and I can not find it at all using the search function. Has Telstra now lost the rights to air it?

jamesbett

Same here. I bought it 3 days ago. I've seen 2 episodes and it has disappeared from my library.

Support Team
Support Team

I apologise there, this title appears to have been removed from the catalogue at this time Smiley Sad

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

That's a shame, it was a good series.

Mmmmm... hot pineapple donut and a coffee!
dts1

Same here, buy something with telstra and then they go and delete it. and try and sell it to you on foxtel Go! Not happy 

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now