CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Zarah_3
Level 1: Cadet

Credit on Telstra tv box

Answered

Hello I'm new to Telstra tv..do you get monthly credit for having the box ? Can you use Telstra points to use with your Telstra tv?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Credit on Telstra tv box

@Zarah_3 wrote:

Hello I'm new to Telstra tv..do you get monthly credit for having the box ? Can you use Telstra points to use with your Telstra tv?

@Zarah_3 Telstra points are earned by your monthly/yearly spend, not by just having a TTV.

$0  - $1,499.99

This represents an average monthly spend of $0-124.99

Silver

$1,500  - $2,999.99

This represents an average monthly spend of $125-249.99

Gold

$3,000 +

This represents an average monthly spend of $250+

What are your Telstra Plus membership benefits?

We’re excited to offer you a range of Telstra Plus membership benefits. You will be able to see the benefits available to you via Telstra.com/plus, My Account or the Telstra 24x7® App.

Silver members can currently get free 3 months Stan and 1 month Kayo (Using the apps on the TTV).

Gold members can currently get free 6 months Stan and 3 months Kayo (Using the apps on the TTV).

I haven't seen Telstra Rewards being able to be used to access free movies with Telstra Box Office on the TTV. But things are always changing and that would be nice when available.

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

@Zarah_3 wrote:

@Zarah_3 Telstra points are earned by your monthly/yearly spend, not by just having a TTV.

$0  - $1,499.99

This represents an average monthly spend of $0-124.99

Silver

$1,500  - $2,999.99

This represents an average monthly spend of $125-249.99

Gold

$3,000 +

This represents an average monthly spend of $250+

What are your Telstra Plus membership benefits?

We’re excited to offer you a range of Telstra Plus membership benefits. You will be able to see the benefits available to you via Telstra.com/plus, My Account or the Telstra 24x7® App.

Silver members can currently get free 3 months Stan and 1 month Kayo (Using the apps on the TTV).

Gold members can currently get free 6 months Stan and 3 months Kayo (Using the apps on the TTV).

I haven't seen Telstra Rewards being able to be used to access free movies with Telstra Box Office on the TTV. But things are always changing and that would be nice when available.

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm

View solution in original post

Zarah_3
Level 1: Cadet

Awsome thanks for that info so basically the credit you get 4 signing up to Telstra tv is simply a one off? Thanks for helping

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now