I have the new Telstra TV 3, and set up the enhanced remote to turn work with my TV.
Problem is, it's annoying and i'd like to turn that off. Disable the enhanced remote features.
When I try i'm told I cannot as it's paired with my TV.
How can I disable this?
My main issue is I was watching youtube the other day, pressed the power button to turn off. It turned off my TV but NOT the Telstra TV, therefore 2 days later when I turned the TV back on, Youtube was happily streaming away. Needless to say chewing through the little data Telstra give my on my wireless plan.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Was this helpful?
I'd recommend doing the following:
1. Open the battery compartment and remove the batteries from your remote.
2. Open the battery compartment and remove the batteries from your remote.
3. Remove the power cable from your Telstra TV, wait 5 seconds and then re-connect the power cable.
4. When your Telstra TV displays the home screen, reinsert the batteries in your remote.
5. Wait at least 30 seconds to see if your remote establishes a connection with your Telstra TV.
If you have any further issues, our Telstra TV Assurance team will be the best people to investigate further & you can contact them on 132200.
Please say 'Telstra TV' then 'Faults' when prompted.
Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out
All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved