CrowdSupport®
Level 4: Private Eye

Disney+

With Disney+ launching tomorrow are we expecting a Disney+ app on the Telstra TV and when?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Disney+

Would love to know this also!

Highlighted

I've attempted to engage Disney's marketing rep who looks after the service, but didn't get a straight answer. I guess all shall be revealed tomorrow.

For me, it's the difference between subscribing and not subscribing as TelstraTV is the only streaming device I have that supports 4K.

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

On the disney+ website it says it's available on roku 

Highlighted

Telstra tv roku is no standard roku. It is very controlled and restricted by Telstra. That’s why the question is asked. 

Highlighted
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

For me, it’s the difference between keeping the Telstra TV, or moving over to an Apple TV.  I REALLY want Disney+! 😃

Highlighted

The Disney+ live chat advise that Disney+ is not available on Telstra TV. The app is not available in the App Store on the box

... very disappointing!

Highlighted
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

If that is the case, it is extremely disappointing on Telstra’s part. Not a good way for them to remain competitive in the market. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Highlighted

Back to Apple TV for a lot of people I’m guessing 

Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

Honestly the dumbest move Telstra could make 🤦‍♂️ well Atleast I have the PlayStation.

Highlighted

I'm not sure why Telstra would allow virtually everyone else. Remember when Stan had Disney programming, Netflix might have ruffled a feathers also but this is ludicrous. Telstra has just admitted defeat that it cannot stand up to Disney plus. How sad.

Highlighted

When Telstra box came out they showed off that it had all the major streaming services. Now we are missing ten all access and disney +. Get with it Telstra!!

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more