CrowdSupport®
AngeloV
Level 1: Cadet

Fox Sport on telstra tv

Hi we have been using Telstra tv for 2 months without any problem. We paid for accessing content on the fox sport app and this has been good till 2 days ago. Now when I try to access my favorite show(AFL 360) by clicking on the icon I get taken back to the fox sport app main screen. All other shows work ok, can select the show and then chose the episod i want to watch it is only afl360 that doesn't work, this is really annoying as this was the reason we decided to pay for the content

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Fox Sport on telstra tv

Hi AngeloV

Okay sure , can you confirm that your paid subscription is currently active? As it's only this channel it sounds like it may be a possible billing issue, did you have a free trial offer for Fox Sport on Telstra TV which may have now expired?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

AngeloV
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Fox Sport on telstra tv

Thanks for your reply,

I deleted the app and then re-installed it now it works perfectly again

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now