Foxtel Go

Can you get Foxtel go on TelstraTV?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Foxtel Go

Hi @handos

You can get Foxtel Now on the Telstra TV.  More information about pricing can be found here:

Foxtel Now

Hope this helps.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
handos
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks for that, I already have foxtel go and did not wan't to set up another account.

Level 23: Superhero

Sadly Foxtel want extra money off you if you want easy access to Foxtel on a big screen.

Either via an additional outlet fee, or via you having to purchase a separate Foxtel Now subscription.

Alternatively there are Android boxes, and small form factor/stick PCs that work with Foxtel Go just fine - even when plugged into a large screen.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Level 20: Director

Here is a link from the Foxtel forum that helps outline the differences between Fpxtel Go and Foxtel Now.

http://community.foxtel.com.au/t5/Foxtel-app/What-s-the-difference-between-the-Foxtel-app-and-Foxtel...

In short, Foxtel Go is a supplemental service for full traditional Foxtel customers to get content on their mobile devices as an add-on feature to their subscription.

Foxtel Play is a separate streaming service that delivers a Foxtel experience to anyone wotihout getting traditional pay TV installed.

You should go for one or the other. Going forward, I suspect Foxtel Play will be the preferred service as services like Betflix and Stan, Hulu etc. become the norm for content delivery.

Cheers!

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now