ohpedro
Level 3: Gumshoe

How do I access Amazon Prime Video streaming on our Telstra TV (Roku) interface ?

Answered

All the other Apps are of course there .. Netflix, Stan etc etc etc etc, but no icon for Amazon Prime.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: How do I access Amazon Prime Video streaming on our Telstra TV (Roku) interface ?

Amazon Prime is not available on the Telstra TV.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Accepted Solution

Re: How do I access Amazon Prime Video streaming on our Telstra TV (Roku) interface ?

Amazon Prime is not available on the Telstra TV.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Superman2018
Level 2: Rookie

This is the most asked for app - why is telstra not adding it?
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

It's not a matter of why, but when Smiley Wink
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
Gghhrr
Level 1: Cadet

The prime video app is now available in the app menu
Gghhrr

Is now
Gghhrr

They have now
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Gghhrr, we have found that the compatibility issue that you may have been seeing earlier in the week has now been resolved and you should be able to access Amazon Prime now. If you continue to have concerns, please follow the steps listed on our Telstra TV Support page at https://tel.st/lmchh

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more