Sc911
Level 1: Cadet

Internet dropping out

Every day 4-5 times a day our Telstra tv will drop out and loose wifi. I have reset it and it’s done it’s updates and still doing it. We have to try twice every time to find the wifi network. Wifi on phones is perfect when it drops out on the Telstra tv. I’m getting sick of having to do this all the time.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Internet dropping out

Yes. It appears too be an issue with the newest firmware for the TTV.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Can you confirm the model of your modem and which Wi-Fi band (2.4 or 5 Ghz) you have the modem connected to? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

@Shellock, it's happening on non-Telstra modems as well on both the 2.4 & 5GHz bands. I have one that is misbehaving, the other is connected by ethernet connection and isn't skipping a beat.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more