Highlighted
GT92
Level 1: Cadet

KAYO

I’ve signed up for the Telstra KAYO offer and now that I have installed the app on the Telstra TV when I try to watch something it will not load..

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: KAYO

Hey GT95,

I'm sorry to hear of the issues with accessing this KAYO service and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused Smiley Sad Was this all sports that were having issues or was it just the NRL or AFL services that couldn't be accessed? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

GT92
Level 1: Cadet

It was all the sports but since has resolved, thanks
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for keeping us informed GT92, 

Glad to hear this has been resolved. 

Please let us know if you have any other queries.

- Matty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now