CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Frysie1
Level 1: Cadet

Kayo Split screen

1. How do you access the split screen feature on the Telstra TV app??

Clearly states it on the website........

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Tony1967

Re: Kayo Split screen

This is from the Kayo page on Telstra. I would say the answer is no which is a real bummer

Kayo Sports: $25/mth for Kayo Basic. Requires internet and compatible device. Data charges apply. Subscription required. For use in Australia.

The ROKU POWERED logo is a trade mark or registered trade mark of Roku, Inc in Australia, the United States, and other countries.

Telstra TV and ® are registered trade marks and TM are trade marks of Telstra Corporation Limited, ABN 33 051 775 556.

1 HD availability subject to your internet service and device capabilities.

2 Spilt View not available on Telstra TV.

1percenta

Damn,
I just purchased a Telstra TV specifically to stream Kayo and take advantage of what the Telstra website states below....

Split View

Watch up to four games at once on a single screen. And on some sports you can even switch camera angles.2

So, this isn't the case? Should have stuck with Chromecast...

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

You needed to read the footnote "2" that follows at the bottom in the "Things to know" section, where it says that splitview is not available on Telstra TV.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now