CrowdSupport®
Cazza250
Level 1: Cadet

Kayo keeps crashing on my Telstra tv 2

Kayo keeps crashing on my Telstra tv and I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it before that i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app already before that is suggested Smiley Happy

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
PlanE
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Kayo keeps crashing on my Telstra tv 2

Hi Cazza250,

We also have the Kayo app, and have a similar issue. I live in an area with lots of hills and trees, and as a result we cannot get free to air tv (we don’t live in the outback or even a remote area, I think it’s just the hills and tress that are the problem.) So, I was naturally excited by the news of the Kayo app. The problem we are experiencing is that it drops out when we stream it to the tv from the iPad, via an Apple TV box. We too have tried uninstalling and installing the app etc to no avail. Interestingly, when we ONLY watch sport using Kayo on just the iPad itself, it never drops out. Never. This has led us to wonder if Foxtel have maybe deliberately put a bug in the app in the vain hope that people will instead subscribe to Foxtel, which is, of course, rather more expensive! I also subscribe to the MotoGP app, and that never drops out....it let’s me watch races live on the tv via the iPad without dropping out once, proving that it isn’t an issue with the iPad/Apple TV box/tv, but with Kayo itself.

I will watch this thread with interest, and hopefully someone else will have a solution for us! 

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now