Fredles
Level 1: Cadet

Kayo on Telstra TV

Answered
When Kayo (the new Fox Sports streaming service) was announced, availability on Telstra TV was included as a feature. Is it, or will it be, available?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Kayo on Telstra TV

Hi @judymenz

Kayo is now available on Telstra TV. It is also available through the relevant App stores: http://tel.st/6x5q5

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Might be better directing the question to Foxtel, as it is their product. Only they will know the timeline at this stage, since the product is technically still in the trial phase.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
judymenz

how do I get kayo on my tv screen

Only by using Chromecast or plugging a laptop in to your TV at this stage.

It's not available on Telstra TV or Android powered TVs yet.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @judymenz

Kayo is now available on Telstra TV. It is also available through the relevant App stores: http://tel.st/6x5q5

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Amog

Problem is that its not worth getting Kayo because of the horrible audio sync issues still being unresolved.

kosifantutti

I try to sign up and it says “Sorry, we can’t validate your Telstra credentials.”
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @kosifantutti

Apologies for the delay in our reply.

Can i ask if you are still needing help with the mentioned matter?

Please let me know so I can assist further.

- Stef

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now