CrowdSupport®
Dbritz
Level 1: Cadet

Live tv

Before I got Telstra tv I used to watch live tv on my Samsung tv using my outside antenna. Now I have Telstra tv I watch live tv via the Telstra tv box which needs my main antenna connection which in in turn means I cannot watch live tv on my Samsung unless I switch the antenna back to the original setup. Is there an antenna or other device I can just plug in the back of my Samsung so I can watch  live tv . I have tried several indoor antennas but the signal is too weak for my Samsung to pick up. In short I wish to watch live tv on my Samsung and via the Telstra box without having to disconnect/reconnect all the time.

David Britton

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Live tv

Get a splitter and have the antenna plugged in to both.

It's a tried and trusted solution that has been around for 60 years in Australia.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now