Robhal
Level 1: Cadet

Message when accessing Live TV

Answered
Message appears ‘the specified channel is not available’

All aerial and NBN connections are fine.

FOXTEL channels are available

Advice please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Message when accessing Live TV

Thanks for the reply.

I recommend resetting your device via the steps listed at http://tel.st/tulut and please let us know if that helps. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Robhal

Apologies for the delay in responding. Has this matter been followed up on or resolved since your post?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Robhal

No I still can’t wirk out why it’s not working. All aerial connections are fine.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Robynne
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the reply Robynne.

Can I please confirm whether you have ever had the Live TV channels available? If not, do you have a series 1 or 2 Telstra TV device?

Robhal

Definitely had access previously; I’m not sure how to determine the series number.
We have had the unit about 6 months

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Thanks for the reply.

I recommend resetting your device via the steps listed at http://tel.st/tulut and please let us know if that helps. 

Robhal

Doing this factory reset has worked. Thank you very much
Robynne.
DyraSan

Check this........Using your Telstra TV remote:

Open the menu by selecting the home button
Select Settings
Scroll down to Channel scan
Select Manual scan for channels.
DyraSan

Dani, your answer is accepted. But your answer is not solving my issue. can you help me?

https://www.kissanime.vip/
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @DyraSan

If the troubleshooting mentioned via the link didn't help, our Telstra TV Assurance team will be the best people to investigate further & you can contact them on 132200.

Please say 'Telstra TV' then 'Faults' when prompted to get through to the team.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now