TNT
Level 2: Rookie

Missing $75 Telstra TV box office credit from being a Telstra Plus silver member

Answered

Hi,

Has anyone received their $75 Telstra TV box office credit from being a Telstra Plus silver member?

I was expecting to see this yesterday or today but it's still not showing.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Azzyk
Accepted Solution

Re: Missing $75 Telstra TV box office credit from being a Telstra Plus silver member

Hi TNT,

Have you activated it through 'My Offers'?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Azzyk
Accepted Solution

Re: Missing $75 Telstra TV box office credit from being a Telstra Plus silver member

Hi TNT,

Have you activated it through 'My Offers'?
TNT

Thanks,

I saw this suggestion in another post after I submitted my question. I wish this extra step was a bit clearer on the main Telstra Plus website.
Noelene1
Level 1: Cadet

Yes I've been trying for weeks and I chatted with online support and they couldn't fix it said someone would get back to me within 24 hrs- that was last week.

I think it's a con from Telstra

convert56

no it wont let me activate it

Support Team
Support Team

Some customers may be experiencing an issue with Telstra TV, Telstra TV Box Office and the Telstra TV Plus app. We’re working to restore services as soon as possible. I’m sorry for any
inconvenience. - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

shaleigham

I've been trying to activate my credit for 6 weeks - and still no luck, keep being told I will hear back, hear nothing and still waiting and trying to activate credit. Love that they offer things that just don't work! 

sunni
Level 3: Gumshoe

Me too.  Very annoying.

Support Team
Support Team

I trust this bonus credit allowance will be sorted out for you soon. While we're not able to access accounts via these forums, the Telstra TV Box Office team on 1800 502 502 are best to speak with for investigation and help. (They're open seven days a week, 1pm to 10pm AEST on that number)

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

jwnh1

Yeah, getting pretty fed up of this. Been trying to get this sorted for 3 hours by trying on the Telstra TV, 24x7 app as I was told on the phone, online account and online chat.

You wonder why people are streaming their own when Telstra can't even give you what they say. I'll be leaving when the NBN comes I reckon. Pretty disappointing stuff.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now