Highlighted
Velajo89
Level 1: Cadet

My Football Live App Tv2

Answered
Will My Football Live app be available on Telstra TV2? Looks like netball,afl and nrl all have a dedicated app on the ttv but still dont see one for the my football or is there another way to view live stream other then a mobile device???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: My Football Live App Tv2

Hey Velajo89,

There hasn't been any information provided at present that would indicate if this My Football Live App will be available on the Telstra TV device. At present this is only able to be used to stream games via a Mobile or Tablet device and not be pushed through to a TV. If this does change in the future then we will have this advised through the FAQ's for this app at

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Sports/My-Football-Live-FAQs/ta-p/761494

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: My Football Live App Tv2

Hey Velajo89,

There hasn't been any information provided at present that would indicate if this My Football Live App will be available on the Telstra TV device. At present this is only able to be used to stream games via a Mobile or Tablet device and not be pushed through to a TV. If this does change in the future then we will have this advised through the FAQ's for this app at

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Sports/My-Football-Live-FAQs/ta-p/761494

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now