CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Emelie
Level 2: Rookie

NBA app not working

I’m unable to use the NBA app on Telstra TV using Roku. I’ve deleted the app and reset the settings but still doesn’t work. The app is the latest version and all the other apps work. Need this sorted ASAP as the season started today!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
CMGC
Level 1: Cadet

Re: NBA app not working

I am having the same issue.. very frustrating indeed.

I can watch on my iPhone using the same credentials so it is not an “account issue”.. definitely something wrong with the Telstra TV(Roku) platform which worked just fine yesterday.

Brianrockets569

I’m in exactly the same boat. 

Robo1979

Same problem with mine. Tried everything and finally called Telstra and they said there was nothing wrong on their end. You can report a problem with the app on the roku box but that's all you can do. Telstra said they would report the issue with their apps person so hopefully it gets fixed for tmws games. Had to watch on my phone today like a peasent 

Emelie

Thanks Robo1979. Will send a message via Roku also. Surely it can’t be too difficult to fix

ray9481

Same problem on mine, too.  I've reported it, hope they can get it fixed ASAP!

Vindizzle

I have the same issue. How do you report the problem? Can’t seem to see any options on the roku box

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

You can report the problem by filling out this form.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Vindizzle

I think the issue is more with the telstra box  rather than the actual app as I can still watch it with no problems from my phone

Vindizzle

Got the same issue. How do you report it? 

Robo1979

Go to the screen where all your apps are - highlight the NBA one and push the star button on your remote. Then it will have a drop list with rate this app. Click not responding. Mine works now after doing so. Hope this helps you too.

Emelie

Folks the NBA app is back up and running

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now