CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Phase3
Level 1: Cadet

No "New Release" tab on Telstra TV

I have 2 Telstra T-Boxes and 2 Telstra TV devices connected via ethernet on a home network.

They all work fine, except on ONE (and ONLY ONE) Telstra TV device for BigPond Movies there is NO "new Release" tab to view new release movies.  This tab is present on the other 3 devices. All other tabs Blockbuster, etc etc are present.

I have contacted Big Pond Movies and reset, restarted, checked for updates the Telstra TV - but the did not work.

BigPond Movies cannot offer a solution!

Any ideas?

Is the telstra TV device faulty (purchased 5 months ago)

Thanks

pH

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Maxbuc
Level 1: Cadet

Re: No "New Release" tab on Telstra TV

I have a TelstraTV in the bedroom and TBox in the loungeroom. They have the same movies on them - it's just when you use the TBox, you click "New Releases" and then it takes you to the "Latest blockbusters" section. It's the same thing. So your TelstraTV isn't faulty, it actually has one less button click to get to the same place.

Support Team
Support Team

Re: No "New Release" tab on Telstra TV

Hi Phase3

Im sorry to hear that you are having these difficulties. I have been in touch with one of my tech expert colleagues who has tested their Telstra TV devices to try and replicate the issue you are getting. They have confirmed it’s displaying correctly on their device when tested:

• First Row – Latest Blockbusters to Buy or Rent
  • Second Row – Recommended For You
  • Third Row – Buy or Rent Big Action Movies

If this is still not showing correctly for you, please contact our support team directly on 1800502502. They will go through further troubleshooting with you to determine what is happening and get the Telstra TV showing the correct tabs 

Please let me know how you go. 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now