Peg4
Level 1: Cadet

Redeem foxtel now

Answered
I have received my telstra tv and am trying to redeem my foxtel now offer but cant find the offer anywhere as yet.. should I wait until my last monthly bill is complete and try again
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Redeem foxtel now

The foxtel  now should appear in your list of offers located at the bottom of Telstra My Account page as soon as your order is complete. You should have got an email when your order was complete also if order is complete your Inter service the Telstra My Account home page will show  "Unlimited Home Broadband + Streaming"

If your plan is complete and the Foxtel Now offer is listed in the offers ring  support.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Redeem foxtel now

The foxtel  now should appear in your list of offers located at the bottom of Telstra My Account page as soon as your order is complete. You should have got an email when your order was complete also if order is complete your Inter service the Telstra My Account home page will show  "Unlimited Home Broadband + Streaming"

If your plan is complete and the Foxtel Now offer is listed in the offers ring  support.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more