CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Chook411
Level 2: Rookie

Roku Media Player won’t load

My Roku Media App just won’t load. I have deleted and reinstalled the app but when I try to open it, it goes to the app for about 1 second and then goes straight back to the my apps menu. Any ideas from the brains trust? I’m using a TT2

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Moscato36
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Roku Media Player won’t load

Same issue. On the 2 Telstra TV boxes I have🤔🤔🤔
Ptpwr

Same issue with Roku media app, it will not load 

I select app boots for 1 second then back to app page

ttv2

ozgal69

Me too, stopped working on my ttv2 yesterday. Still working fine on the original box. Both updated yesterday.
Chook411

After the best part of an hour troubleshooting with Telstra technical support this issue seems to be widespread after an update yesterday. The update was to do with daylight savings issues with live tv. They are aware and working on the issue. Hopefully be fixed soon.
smee90
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Same here. First they killed all my T-Boxes and now this happens. Classy
Nope
mal16

Same issue here , Waited 20 minutes told to uninstall the app then reinstall , Couldn't tell me if it was a widespread issue obviously it is ,
Pseudo88

Great information, thanks. Telstra should be providing these updates.
How will we know it's fixed? Keep trying? Would we need to do some type of system update?
Mavrick2000

I cant believe it, first Telstra cripples the TBox and now the TelstraTV2 media player app wont load. Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

_Mark
Level 4: Private Eye

This is now resolved with an update to the Roku application. Your device will automatically update the app, but to manual update go to Settings > System > Software Update > Check Now.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now