CrowdSupport®
GregW
Level 12: Master Detective

Some Telstra TV Box Office feedback

I have not used my T-Box since getting it, in fact it was still in the original box Smiley Happy I only opened it and plugged it in as I can get the $110 credit.

So ok I will see what all the no fuss is about. Plugged in, attached to network and it is pretty much looks like any other TV/Movie online streaming app ...

I started to look at what is available so I can use the credit. But what I did realise is that the prices to buy (in particular) and rent are higher than I expected. Especially for a company like Telstra that would have massive buy/rent discounts.

Add to that I can get much of what is on the T Box Office on other TV subscription providers as much as I want per month cheaper than many of the buy price movies on the T Box Office.

Those movies I can't yet access as they are not released yet, I am happy to wait for.

Had the T Box Office have more affordable rent and buy options I might use it more, but after the $110 credit is gone I will put it back in its box never to be opened again.

Cheers for the credit though

~~ If you don't ask ~~

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now