CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Spotify on Telstra Tv Box

Hi I am interested in finding out if you can use the Spotify free app on the Telstra TV Box, As it allows me to add this app on my Telstra TV box, but when I try to sign in with my Spotify free app user information, it just keeps saying "This email address and username is currently being used by another person, which is myself. It will not let me add my Telstra TV box as another device to Spotify. I don't know how to make it work, as I tried everything that was suggested, so now I don't know what to do. Is Spotify free app even available on the Telstra TV Box? As The Telstra TV box that I have came when I first joined up with my Telstra Internet Bundle over Two years ago. It would be great if someone else can tell me if it does work or not as I feel like I'm just wasting my time trying to add my Telstra TV Box as another device to my Spotify free app. Thanks. 

Jen26

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Spotify on Telstra Tv Box

Sorry about the ignorance but don't you have to sign out of one device with Spotify to then reconnect on another.  This was my understanding as I did have a similar issue and that was the answer in my case. May b worth a try if you already haven't.  

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Spotify on Telstra Tv Box

Thanks but I sent Spotify an email, who told me, that I have to sign out of my free Spotify account each time I use a different device, unless I want other people to be able to access my free Spotify account. Thanks anyway. Jen26

Jen26

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more