CrowdSupport®
Saints661
Level 1: Cadet

Stan on Telstra TV

Watching Stan on Telstra TV the sound is out of sync. All other applications are ok. Please advise how to fix this.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Stan on Telstra TV

Hi Saints661, That is not good at all. Now the best thing to do is contact Telstra TV tech team on 132200 and say 'Telstra TV faults' when prompted. They shall be able to work with you to resolve this. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Saints661

I rang Telstra TV and they could not assist. They requested I contact Stan which I have but they have not been able to fix the issue so far.

Support Team
Support Team

May I ask when you contacted them if Stan has lodged an investigation into what may be happening? If so may I ask what you were advised is being done perhaps? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Saints661

Stan have asked me do reboot which I did. They also asked me to send them a video clip of the problem. So far they have not been able to fix the problem.
Support Team
Support Team

Are they still working on resolving this on your behalf may I ask? Are they going to be able to contact you when they complete looking at what is going on and how to fix this?

Saints661

Yes they are still working on it.
Thanks
Support Team
Support Team

If possible, may I ask if you can keep us posted on the outcome if you don't mind. - Jo

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now