CrowdSupport®
RodgerS
Level 6: Bloodhound

Telstra TV 2 - Amazon App Sound Out of Sync

Telstra TV 2 - Amazon App Sound Out of Sync

On my Telstra TV 2 the sound track on every show I try to watch in the Amazon Prime Video App is out of sync. No other App has this issue.

Restarting the device doesn't help, I might try to delete and re-install the App next.

I'm not overly familiar with the Roku devices, I'm just wondering if there is a solution for this problem?

Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB Space Grey, Apple Watch 5 44mm Space Grey LTE, Apple iPad Pro 11 256GB, 2017 Apple iMac 27 5K, Apple Homepod, Apple TV 4K

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
RodgerS

Re: Telstra TV 2 - Amazon App Sound Out of Sync

Deleting and then re-installing the Prime Video App did not help.

Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB Space Grey, Apple Watch 5 44mm Space Grey LTE, Apple iPad Pro 11 256GB, 2017 Apple iMac 27 5K, Apple Homepod, Apple TV 4K
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @RodgerS,

Thanks for reaching out. I recommend trying out the Telstra TV troubleshooting steps here to see if that helps.

Please let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

RodgerS

Seriously? Check my connection? How would I be able stream anything if I wasn't connected to the internet? It streams perfectly fine, speed test @ 32Mbps. 

There is something wrong and Telstra have no idea, can't say I'm surprised.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more