CrowdSupport®
therealoLothaer
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV 2 incorrect time for SA

Setting up my Telstra TV 2 and when I go to set the time if I choose Automatic it sets it to Victoria (I'm in South Australia) and if I set it to SA manually the time is 1hr 30mins behind what the actual time in SA is.

Thanks for any and all help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra TV 2 incorrect time for SA

Hi @therealoLothaer,

Appreciate the concern you are having with your Telstra TV 2 time settings. 

Have you had the chance to try a factory reset on the device? If not, can find steps on performing a factory reset here: https://tel.st/4vfjy

If this doesn't help, our Telstra TV Tech Support team can assist any time on 132200 and say 'TELSTRA TV' then 'FAULTS'.

Keep us posted on how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

therealoLothaer
Level 1: Cadet

Factory Reset doesn't help, I don't appreciate the cookie cutter response either.

This is clearly an issue with the device coding.

All other timezones are displaying the correct times.

(Time of post)
NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS
10:50am

QLD
9:50am

NT
9:20am

WA
7:50am

But South Australia is showing as 8:50pm when it is actually 10:20am.

And setting the timezone to AUTOMATIC sets it to VICTORIA but I am in SOUTH AUSTRALIA!

Get the techs to fix the code and release an update ASAP please.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for the update @therealoLothaer.

Please contact our Telstra TV Tech Support team can assist any time on 132200 and say 'TELSTRA TV' then 'FAULTS'. They will be able to investigate and discuss further. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now