Highlighted
PGS1
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra TV Box Office - 2 internet Services with Telstra TV connected to both

Answered

Hi,

I have 2 homes each with Telstra internet and a Telstra TV connected. I wish to use my Gold Tier Telstra TV credits at both homes. Both internet services are billed on the same account however have a different email address displayed in my account. My recollection when I activated the credit was I had to select from a list an email addresses. This implies to me that the credit will be applied to the internet service related to the email address I selected. 

Also I had to select a device in the setup. Forgive me if I have confused you.

If I can have the credit shared across the 2 internet services could some-one please explain how I can configure it.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra TV Box Office - 2 internet Services with Telstra TV connected to both

Just log in to Telstra TV Box Office using the credentials that you selected to use the credit on.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra TV Box Office - 2 internet Services with Telstra TV connected to both

Just log in to Telstra TV Box Office using the credentials that you selected to use the credit on.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now