Orographic
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra TV Gen 1 Wireless times out after update

Hi folks,

My Telstra TV Gen 1 has been faultless until an update on 31-7-19. Now, it times out on wireless after half an hour or so and loses the connection. This problem is related to Telstra TV as no other wireless devices are timing out on my NBN FTTN connection.

I've now connected via ethernet cable to see if that can be a work around for now. The Telstra TV is in the same place it has always been and we are using the same Gen 2 Telstra NBN Modem. 

Any help or insights would be appreciated.

Thank-you. Smiley Happy

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Orographic
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Telstra TV Gen 1 Wireless times out after update

All is working fine via ethernet cable which was already at the back of the tv cabinet so easy to set up but still can't work out why wireless has suddenly stopped working - it drops out every 30 mins or so. 

Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra TV Gen 1 Wireless times out after update

Hey Orographic,

It would be worth reaching out to our Telstra TV tech support team for this one, they can discuss this further with you and try to isolate what the issue is. You can reach them on 13 22 00, request "Telstra TV" and then "Faults" when prompted".

Let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now